VISA is actually a multi-national financial services company based in California, USA. It is founded in 1958 and was known as “BankAmericard” back then. Basically, it was best visa casino the credit card brand of Bank America. In 1966, Bank America started to sign agreements with other banks too, which allowed other banks to offer this credit card to their customers. In 1972, the company started to grant licenses all over the world and became an electronic payment service of its own. Today, it does not belong to any particular bank and it acts as an intermediary between banks and the customer. Basically, when you put your credit card number on an online form to make a payment, VISA asks your local bank if there are enough funds in your account to complete the transaction and if the answer is yes, approves it. Simply put, it is an electronic payment gateway that works globally. And this is the reason why they are popular in online casinos too: VISA cards work literally everywhere and supports all kinds of financial transfers – even in exotic countries like the Online Casinos based in Malaysia.
There are four main types of VISA cards:
- Visa Gift Cards: This is a prepaid casino sites that accept visa casino card that cannot be “refilled”. It already contains a certain amount of money and you can spend it anywhere you want. Once you empty the card, you cannot top-up it again. They do not contain names, just numbers.
- Visa Prepaid Cards: This is a very popular online casino VISA card. Unlike gift cards, they come “empty” and you need to top-up them with money. They can be refilled indefinitely and they are not connected to a bank account, so the card itself does not contain any name. Prepaid visa card online casinos are quite common as this is a secure and popular payment method.
How To Make A Deposit And Withdrawal At VISA Casinos?
Become a member top visa casino of the casino and activate your account.
- Log in to the casino site with your credentials and check the current casino bonuses page first. Lots of online casinos (especially the ones we recommend) will be offering you a welcome pakage. Learn its details before making a deposit, you can use that bonus to play casino games, such as VISA casino slots. Come read our Online Casino Games Guide article and learn about all the VISA online casino games you can play!
- Open your personal account page and look for a button/link that says “deposit”. Click on it and choose “VISA” among offered options.
- Determine the amount of money you want to deposit, put it on the payment form, and click “confirm” (or any other button that will finalize the process).
- That’s it: VISA deposits are near instant so you will be seeing your funds almost immediately. If there is a problem, contact customer support. VISA withdrawals work exactly the same way, but instead of “deposit”, you click on the “withdraw” button.
Things To Know About Online Casinos That Accept VISA Gift Cards
Using prepaid visa casino payments for online gambling is a common practice and the most popular option for this method is the casino VISA gift cards. The reason we are mentioning them in a separate section is that paying with online casino visa gift card can be a problematic experience if you don’t know how this system works. Here are the most important things you need to know about this method:
VISA gift cards work only in the country they are purchased at. So, for example, if you have purchased one in the USA, you cannot use it to make a payment in a European online casino and vice versa.
International VISA gift cards are rare – they are only available in a couple of stores and websites in Europe and the rest of the world. This payment method is especially popular in the United States, where they are sold in almost every store.
Using this method for online best casino sites that accept visa payments is a practical solution but overall, we don’t recommend it that much. This is because each gift card comes with a fee and it is usually 10% of the card amount. For example, the fee of a 50 EUR VISA gift card is 5 EUR. You will be paying unnecessary fees, there are other methods that are much cheaper to use.
But we know that VISA gift cards are sometimes the only option for players (especially the ones living in third world countries) so we check whether the casino sites support this method or not in our casino reviews.